Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wednesday Wants

First off, I'd like to say thanks for everyone who follows me. I have 23 people following me at the moment, and it makes me very happy. I never knew people would be interested in reading my blog.

Recently I got a bit of bad news. Sisters of Mercy were to come to Australia/Perth for a festival called Soundwave Revolution. Only yesterday news came out that Soundwave Revolution was cancelled.
It has made me very annoyed, I've always wanted to see Sisters of Mercy and had bought 2 tickets early. There is a great backlash in Australia about it. Apparently it was cancelled because one band pulled out, even though they already had plenty of good bands (Alice Cooper being one). I rarely go to concerts/festivals because none of the bands appeal to me, and this was the first time I willing bought a festival ticket. Luckily they're refunding tickets, but I would still love the see Sisters of Mercy.

Rockabilly Fetish Keyhole Spiked Pencil Dress. Inspired Insanity, $54.95. Keyhole neck outfits are very cute. I've never owned something with a keyhole neck, but there is a lot of it in the Goth scene. I would buy this dress, but I would like to see how it sits on me first.

Labyrinth David Bowie Jareth Talking 12-Inch Action Figure. Dark Figures, $29.99. I already have the non-talking Jareth figure, but I would LOVE the talking version. I love Bowie, and the Labyrinth. It's very hard to find a good priced Jareth doll, but I might look into it.

 Inspire Sheer Sleeve Pussy Bow Top. New Look, £17.99. I love pussy bows! Also, I'm very sorry about the crappy quality of the photo. I still don't know how to grab a good one off the New Look website. Please go to the website if you'd like to see a better photo.

Here is a video from Sisters of Mercy, it really sucks that I wont be able to see them:


2 comments:

Tenebris In Lux said...

Aww, that Labyrinth doll looks stunning! And pretty cheap, too .. I saw another one for around $100 o_o

Phoenix said...

They cancelled the NZ show too, I am SO upset :'( That is my favourite song <3