Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The LOFT: What we do

Just to show you what I wore to the Loft last weekend.
I left my mohawk up from going to Fremantle. Wearing my 'Cyber' Mac lipstick, and Mac eyeliner.

My necklaces, featuring my Deathly Hallows necklace :)

 Lace undershirt: Gift from ex-friend (from an op shop)
Lace overshirt: New Look (Inspire)
Skirt: Op Shop ($3)
Tights: We Love Colors
Boots: New Rocks

I have got a new camera, but my hallways still has heaps of dust. Less intelligent people would think these are 'orbs'.


 I got a new phone too! I've been playing around with the awesome retro photo apps. I'm not one to buy new things often, but I needed a new camera and phone. It's make me very happy ^_^


EXTRA:

Lavender from the Shenton Park train station. Taken on my phone. I've already told you how much I love Lavender.

I had the day off today to go to the Raine StudyThe Raine Study is a research project to gather information about health, and sets averages for my age group (I've been in it since before I was born)
Anyways, today I did eye tests and got a DEXA scan. Here is my awesome skeleton!!

5 comments:

Inmate 4 said...

Woah - I really love the new hair! It's even better than your old Smithy-big style, and that's saying something.

Kim said...

Yep, love your hair too! Cool look!!

Tenebris In Lux said...

Wicked shots - thanks for sharing ^^

Phoenix said...

Awesome outfit! Lol orbs... WAAAHHH GHOSTS!

Natalie said...

Thanks everyone! I'm still getting used to my hair, I'm going to try and backcomb it next time