Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hex Photography @ Club Unknown

Hex Photography had an event at Club Unknown on the 24th of September. I know, it's taken me a while to get these uploaded :P
Hex Photography is run by a friend of mine, her photos are great! One day I'll have a photo shoot with her, but I have no idea what to do. The theme for the night was horror, so my friends had lots of fake blood. I didn't use any because I was lazy.

I had freshly shaved the sides of my head and put my hair in a hawk. It's not really long enough to backcomb yet.

Nose chain!

This is the new velvet choker I got from ebay, it has a cute spiderweb pendant and was pretty cheap!

Bathroom photos at Club Unknown.

Pirate shirt: Hippy store in Fremantle
Corset: Minx Corsety
Skirt: Ebay USA
Tights: We Love Colors
Boots: Demonia

I dressed really simple. I really didn't put much effort into it, I can't remember why.

No comments: