- Each person must post 11 things about themselves
- Answer the question the tagger has set for you
- Ceate 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer
- Choose 11 people and link them in your post
- Go to their page and tell them
- No tag backs (eh, this is inevitable)
11 things about me:
- I can crochet (granny blankets), knit (only scarves) and cross-stitch.
- I used to grow my nails into long pointy talons. I stopped after getting creepy nail fetish people contact me. I still grow my nails pointy, but not as long.
- I don't drink, do drugs, or smoke (but you already knew that). I never have, and I never will. This isn't due to any reason apart from my own choice (ever since I was a kid)
- I don't talk to my mother. I haven't seen her in around four years.
- I've never been on a date before. I'm the virgin amongst my group of friends, and I've never been kissed *woe* :P
- I enjoy Gilbert and Sullivan, my favourite operetta is Pirates of Penzance.
- Back in primary school I used to hate reading because it was too 'popular'. I love reading now. I also find it funny that I was against anything popular or normal even when I was a kid.
- I really enjoy angry girl 90s punk. Bikini Kill etc. I would totally be a punk if I didn't dislike colour so much.
- I didn't know what I wanted to do as my career in high school. I decided on library studies because it seemed to fit me (plus there are no good jobs in art). I was the first person on my dads side of the family to finish TAFE and get a diploma. I paid my own way through college.
- I haven't got my drivers licence yet. Public transport is alway close to where I am.
- Well, I haven't told anyone this yet. So why not tell the world? I've been recently diagnosed with depression, I'm a bit scared about this.
Questions I was asked:
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Probaly America. I've already been to the UK, I would love to visit all my blogger friends in America. I'd also like to go to Europe, but I'm worried about the language barrier (hopefully next year)
- What's your favourite drink, alcoholic or not?
I don't drink alcohol, and never will. My favourite drink is a chocolate milkshake. Yum
- Do you have any pets?
No, I live by myself in a small apartment. I don't think I'm ready to look after a pet. My last pet was my childhood dog, who died when she was 18. I really miss her, I didn't cry when she died.
- Favourite colour?
Black. I just love it, I was never a fan of any specific colour when I was a kid.
- Favourite Gothy movie?
Gypsy 83. I will have to review this movie for my blog, because it's pretty good/hilarious
- Favourite flower?
Lavender. They also smell pretty!
- What is your personal/favourite style e.g. Rockabilly, cyper, Romantic etc?
Definatly Traditional Goth, nothing else seems to fit me. I love the music, the fashion, plus no one else is trad goth in Perth.
- Do you collect anything?
No, I guess I kinda collect ironic goth things. Like skulls and bats, but that's just part of who I am.
- Do you like sports?
No, the only sport I like watching is roller derby. Otherwise, I can't stand sports.
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
Oh, yes. I have a total of 33 piercings. I have 6 tattoos, and I will be getting more :)
- What is your current hair colour?
Green. I don't think I'll be changing from green. I think it's the best for my complexion, plus no one has green hair! Everyone usualy goes for red, purple, blue, pink. I think if I went any other colour it would be blue. I'll stick with green. I also like black, but it really makes me look sickly.
Questions to answer:
- Have you ever been star stuck by a celebrity?
- What is your favourite hairstyle?
- Which time period is your favourite?
- Graveyards. Fun or not?
- Who is your role model and why?
- If you could meet anybody from history, who would it be?
- Do you classify yourself as a feminist?
- What is your favourite feature about yourself?
- What is your most embarrassing moment?
- What icecream flavour is your favourite?
- What is your favourite piece of clothing?
- What is your religion, or what do you believe in. I know this is 12 questions, but I'm interesting in knowning the answer. If you don't want to tell me, that's totally fine. I'm an athiest, if you'd like to know. I'm also a skeptic.
- Meagan of Coffin Kitch
- Sarah of Jurassic Goth
- Mary of Le Professeur Gothique
- Bane of GIY
- Ramona of o.O
If you'd like to know more about me, don't hesitate to send me an email :)