Thursday, September 4, 2014

Inglot Eyeliner Gel 86 Review

Because I shave off my eyebrows, I need a long lasting makeup option to draw them back on again. I generally use Maybelline Eyeliner Gel which comes only in black. I thought it would be cool to try and get some green eyeliner gel to go with my hair, so I turned to Inglot which has loads of different colours. These gels are also Paraben free, and not tested on animals.
I chose "86" which is a dark green and close to my hair colour. I bought it off ebay, for under $20 including shipping. This brand is available in Australia via their website, but I'm a bargain hunter so I got it cheaper on ebay.


It comes in a small jar, and I use a small makeup brush to do my eyebrows. The gel is very smooth and creamy to begin, but it dries quickly when on the skin. I tried a bit on my hand, and it was very smudge proof. I kept rubbing it, but it wouldn't come off!
For this colour, I found a needed to layer it a bit because it was sheer if I didn't pick up enough product. I didn't want to have super green eyebrows, so I felt this was a positive thing because it kept my eyebrows more 'natural'.



My eyebrows stayed perfect all day, and they were easily removed with my Neutrogena makeup wipes. I highly suggest Inglot eyeliner gel for eyebrows, they come in a bunch of different colours and I was so glad they had the perfect green to match my hair. I'll be interested in maybe buying a black version in the future and trying it for my eyeliner.

5 comments:

Sylvie Dubois said...

You look really good! Love those eyebrows!

TanteFledermaus said...

Your eyebrows are so delicate- it's such a pretty contrast with the strong eyeliner.

The Green Fairy said...

I love this colour so much! How much are the gel liners?

Ankita Saxena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ankita Saxena said...

Hey, this is an interesting articles to read. Great efforts put on this article. I purchased a similar type of eyeliner online and extremely pleased with the results. Keep writing more about articles about beauty products. Cheers!!