Sunday, December 28, 2014
Bat Fit 2015 Goals
You guys, I'm really scared. I've joined Bat Fit for 2015, but I have absolutely no confidence in myself.
I've followed Bat Fit since Franny at The Curious Professor Z started it. She wanted to become healthier before her 40th birthday, and asked bloggers to join her on her journey for health. Franny made wonderful progress, and I was insanely jealous of her and the other girls who did Bat Fit.
Now Franny is going to kick off Bat Fit for 2015 and I've decided to join (eep!).
I'm really scared, because I don't think I'll succeed. I don't have a support network in my life to help me along, and I don't like going outside, so this doesn't help with fitness goals. I don't like setting goals for myself or telling people about them. I'm especially scared about doing this publicly on my blog, because it means that you guys can see my (lack) of progress.
I have a lot of things in 2015 to look forward too, such as a trip to Phuket and a trip to Melbourne. I'm also looking towards 2016 where I hope to finish my bachelor degree and travel to America and the UK. I'm really going to try my best to do Bat Fit, and I hope you guys can join me on my journey.
Bat Fit 2015 Goals:
1. To comfortably be able to sit in aeroplane seats and thrill rides at theme parks. I'm able to fit in aeroplane seats at the moment, but not very comfortably for long hauls as I get bruises on my hips from pressing against the armrests. I want to be able to sit comfortably on these seats, and be able to use the lap tray too!
I also want to be able to ride on roller coasters without having to be anxious if I'll fit or not.
This means I'll have to lose weight, which I've never done before in my life. I love food way too much.
2. To be able to lift heavy things, to be a strong swimmer, and to be able to run or cycle. I don't know how I'm going to reach these goals without putting down money.
3. Continue my study of a bachelor degree. I know I won't get high marks, but if I pass that's okay!
4. Try to be more motivated. I've dropped so many things in 2014 due to my depression and lack of motivation. I can't say that it'll get any better, but I will try my best.
5. Be artistic, do more crafty stuff.
6. Stick to a budget! I've got to save for my future holidays, plus I need to pay back some loans, look after my car, and pay my health insurance in July. I need to learn some self discipline, because it's so easy for me to waste money on things I don't need.