Sunday, February 15, 2015

Perth Fringe World 2015!

Hi Guys,
I've been so busy for the last month working at Fringe World in Perth. I've worked here the last two years, which you may remember from past posts. I'm working in our second venue, The Pleasure Garden, which is in a nice park.

My job consists of hosting the lines, so standing outside the box office and helping people. Lots of people are in the wrong place, so it's easier to catch them before they have to line up for a long time. And many, many people have no idea what to see. I'm not allowed to 'recommend' anything, because that's unfair to other artists. Luckily, this late in the season a lot of things are sold out, so people will generally only have one option at the end of the night.

The festival ends next Sunday, so I have around four more shifts to go :)

This is what I was wearing last night:
Green eyebrows/eyeliner: Inglot
Green lipstick: Life's Entropy "Matrix"
Embroidered skull badge: Xmas gift

I also bought tickets for my Dad and Step-mum to see Eastend Cabaret yesterday, I haven't recieved a text from them yet to see if they liked it or not! I also made my box office coworkers brownies yesterday, which were much appreciated.