Saturday, October 29, 2016

New Norcia 2016 and New Tattoos

I've had a few adventures lately.

I visited the annual Library Lecture at New Norcia again this year. It included a tour of the cemetery which was interesting. I bought my parasol with me so I wouldn't get burned, which turned out to be a great idea as there's no shade anywhere in New Norcia.



Last Tuesday I travelled down south to Bunbury to get a tattoo from Ebony Mellowship. I've been looking forward to this for ages, and I really enjoyed my time with her. She was so gentle, and I had no trouble sitting for 7 hours. You can follow her on facebook or instagram under Ebony Mellowship.

Adam Ant tattoo!!


I also bumped into a reader of my blog, Dani. She used to have a blog of her own. It was really great meeting her in person! She took this little photo to put in her alternative clothing shop :)

I don't have any exciting plans for this Halloween. I'm going to stay in with some films and my cross stitch. 
I wish all my readers a happy Halloween! Stay safe.

5 comments:

Aji LaStrange said...

Happy Halloween!

Elena Ferrari said...

Dani Deathbiscuit? I liked her blog too! Those tattoos are incredibly beautiful, I'd wear the bat in a heartbeat.

J.Bane said...

WOW! Amazing detail! :)

Maria Alexander said...

Love the new tattoos, Adam Ant looks fab!

Insomniac's Attic said...

Amazing new tattoos, Natalie! I'm thinking of a bat on my forearm here soon too, and a matching one for the youngest. Mother/daughter tattoos. lol