Thursday, April 28, 2011

Nachtmahr/Grendel Blitzkrieg

April 23rd was the Nachtmahr and Grendel special at Club Unknown. Celebrating the Nachtmahr and Grendel concert that was on Monday the 25th. Nachtmahr and Grendel are bands from overseas playing Agrotech EBM, lots of their songs are club hits and I was very excited to see them.

Anyway, back to Club Unknown. I decided to wear something totally different from what I usually wear.




So I'm wearing a more industrial goth outfit, other than normal trad goth. But all my friends said I pulled it off well, although one also said I still looked trad. It was probably the backcombed hair and nose chain. Also, sorry for the fog. These were taken in the loos at Club Unknown, and the smoke machine gets everywhere.

Dress/tunic: New Look (I'm pretty sure it's a tunic, as it's very short) Ebay find
PVC Corset: UK Ebay (for only a fiver!!)
Skirt: Millers (found in op shop)
Tie: Borrowed from a friend
Tights: Evans
Boots: Dr. Martens (Perth Army Surplus)
Fishnet top: Tights with crotch cut out :P

This weekend at Club Unknown is Mods & Rockers night. So I'm breaking out my winklepickers again, and my red dress.

No comments: