Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Spooky Tattoo

Last Friday, after work, I went to Foothills Tattoo to get my tattooist Josh to start my other sleeve. My left arm is going to be my 'goth arm' with lots of spooky things.

I was VERY happy with what he came up with. I gave him a vintage photo to copy the woman off, because I loved her pose. He drew her sitting on gravestones with a dripping heart in her hands!
Also you get a nice view of my fat arm :)

Halfway through!

All done!! My next appointment is in October. I'll get some background and colour.

Close-up of her head.

On Saturday I went with my best friend on some errands. We dropped off some posters for the next Alternative Markets and then went to Ikea. Here is what I wore:

Jacket: gifted from Mary at Dancing Maenad
Skirt: Op shop (not sure what brand) It has pockets! I love pockets on skirts
Tights: We Love Colors
Boots: Op Shop (not sure what brand)

I'm super happy about my boots. I found them in an Op Shop last week. It's really hard for me to find shoes in Op Shops, due to the fact that I have big feet and Op Shop shoes are generally gross. They're suede lace up biker type boots. I got them for $10 because the side zip was broken. I don't need the zips to put them on, so I just glued the zip shut :)

The rest of my weekend was uneventful and I just spent my time at home.

4 comments:

Madame Mari Mortem said...

It looks like a very neat sleeve! Can't wait to see in its completion

Alexandriaweb said...

It looks pretty great as it is but that will look FANTASTIC when it's finished :D

Meagan Kyla said...

Tattoo looks fantastic, you are going to an awesome artist! I love, love, love this outfit on you! :)

Jurassic Goth said...

Very pretty :-)