Saturday, March 2, 2013

Wishing To Hide

There were many benefits to working at Fringe World. They invited all of the workers for a free dinner at Devilles Pad. Who can pass up a free dinner?
Thursday night at Devilles is karaoke night, and of course I sang Bowie. I did Let's Dance this time.
Initially I was a bit anxious to go. I don't enjoy being around people sometimes, even if I'm with friends. Lately I've been wanting to stay at home and hide away.

What's with this pose I'm pulling? I also have a new bag from Kreepsville.
Dress: City Chic
Belt: City Chic
Winklepickers: Pennangalan
Tights: We Love Colors
Bag: Kreepsville
 
 

11 comments:

The Cemetery Dreamer said...

This is a fabulous dress and I love the green coffin purse!

I often feel the same way, I don't want to go out or see people, but sometimes if I make myself go anyway I have a good time, it's odd isn't it?

Nebel Finsternis Violet said...

You look so beautiful!! Very elegant, it suits you!
I do feel very lonely when I am with people, it especially shows at parties, but it doesn't happen all then time.

Insomniac's Attic said...

I can talk myself out of going out with other people more often than not. And when I do arrange to meet them, right up until I go I'm wishing I hadn't made the plans. But then I'm usually glad I went. Usually. ;o)

Your whole outfit looks fantastic! Love your new purse!! :D

Eco In Black said...

Introverts unite! Separately!

I love the color of your hair in these photos, especially with your purse.

linnea-maria said...

YOu look adorable! I love that dress and the coffin purse!
I think you were damn brave to sing karaoke, I would never ever do it, the only people I sing for is the kids :)

The Professor said...

YOU LOOK STUNNING! Pretty, pretty lady! And I love that bag! LOVE IT!

(((HUGS)))

1666 X 30 said...

yeah. karaoke does that to me too. also... love love your makeup!

BellaDonna said...

Yup, I'm the same way. Want to go, don't want to go, back and forth until I drive myself totally INSANE. And I usually DO have a good time when I get there, and then wonder why I was so worried about going! Weird, isn't it...

Caitlin said...

Love the purse! I'm a little jealous. I also love those shoes. :)

Annetoinette W. said...

You look gorgeous!

Rousen Rot said...

I was gonna buy this bag and I found you :3 I thought it would be bigger but actually is tiny huh??