Wednesday, January 8, 2014

NYE

On New Years Eve I went to The Gathering, a newish crowd funded Goth night. I was asked to DJ, I had the first set and the midnight set.
I was so honoured to be given the midnight set!!! At midnight I played Blue Monday, while confetti cannons went off. I had a few people come up to me after my set and compliment me on my music. Yay!
I have no new years resolution, because I believe if I want to change something I'll do it now and not wait until the new year.

I was also in the weekly free music rag.

Prudish - 8:30-9:15
Gene Loves Jezebel - Shaving My Neck
Sex Gang Children - Dieche
Bauhaus - Kick In The Eye
Johnny Kidd And The Pirates - Shakin' All Over
The Kinks - You Really Got Me
Gary Numan - Me! I Disconnect From You
IAMX - Kiss And Swallow
Psychedelic Furs - Love My Way
Goodbye Horses - Q Lazzarus
The Knife - Heartbeats
Sisters Of Mercy - Dominion
The Cult - She Sells Sancutary

Prudish - 11:30-Midnight
Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill
Depeche Mode - Strangelove
The Cure - The Walk
Siouxie And The Banshees - Cities In Dust
David Bowie - Lets Dance
Flock Of Seagulls - I Ran
*** MIDNIGHT ***
New Order - Blue Monday
Ladytron - Destroy Everything You Touch
Billy Idol - Rebel Yell

5 comments:

SarahWalrus said...

Oh man, I always know I'm going to find some awesome music that I love on your page. :3 You do have a great taste in music!

Meagan Kyla said...

A great lady who plays great music :)

Lucretia said...

Wish I could have gone!!

Lydian said...

Such a great set!!! Sounds like you rocked it! My friend and I have just started a meetup.com group, Goth Gathers St. Louis, so if you ever find yourself in St. Louis, Missouri, USA, let me know, so you can spin :)

linnea-maria said...

Oh my, I became a little nostalgic. It was soo long ago, I danced to Blue Monday like a maniac. <3