It's that time of year again when I'm working Fringe World Perth. I'm at the box office, selling tickets. There's only one more week to go.
We were given white shirts, which is my worst nightmare. I really don't suit white, so I cut the sleeves and neck off to make it a bit better. I have to always tuck it into a skirt because white makes me look larger than I am.
- I've passed my driving test. I now have to do 25 hours of supervised driving before I can get my provisional licence (this means I can drive by myself). I don't have a car yet, so I'm trying to find people who will let me drive with them.
- I passed my trimester unit at university. Now I have to focus on more study this year
- My skeleton, Frederick Bonesworthington, has gone on a little trip. One of my neighbours knocked on my door and asked if they could use him for a medical response course. So Fred will be gone for two weeks, I hope he has fun and comes back in one piece!
- My dad has a blood clot in his leg. The hospital has assured him that they can operate on it, but he has to wait a week before they can do it. Very scary!
- I've been at constant struggle with my mental health, it's been getting worse since December and I feel alone, ugly and unloved.