Saturday, November 3, 2012

The End of Horror Movie Reviews

I'm now at the end of my month worth of Horror movie reviews. I hope that you enjoyed reading, I loved seaching for new movies to watch and old classics. I failed a bit at the end, my volunteer job took a lot of my free nights away. So I couldn't bring new reviews.
Maybe I'll do it again next year, if you guys enjoyed it.

Here is a list of movies I watched, but I couldn't be bothered to review:
Cabin in the Woods (2012): Brilliant, highly recommend.
Tucker & Dale vs Evil (2010): Made me laugh a lot :)
Halloween (1978): The first horror movie I ever watched. Love it!

Movies I wish I got to watch, but not enough time:
Suspriria (1977): I've watching this quite a few times, it's really spooky and beautiful!
Wild Zero (1999): Silly and funny
Other J-Horror Films: In my opinion, Japan has heaps of horror films that are actually scary compared to American horror which is a snore. (Current American horror films anyway)

I've also learnt something about myself. I'm REALLY desensitised to horror films, nothing freaks me our anymore. So I'm sorry if you watch one of these films expecting a walk in the park, then get freaked out and can't sleep for ages. Because apparently nothing scares me anymore.

My reviews:
Trick 'r Treat
Orphan
Twins of Evil
Phantasm
The Woman
The Abominable Dr. Phibes
The Changeling
Return of the Living Dead

No comments: