Saturday, July 2, 2011

Ironfist Zombie Handbag Review


I got my handbag!!! YAY! It's really nice! I paid $60aud from the Australian Ironfist website. With free shipping around Australia. This handbag also comes in the werewolf design, but I'm a zombie girl.
My first thought was how nice and roomy it is. This is my first handbag, so I was worried about how it would fit on my arm and if it would look good. I'm so used to satchel bags.

It fits great on my shoulder, it doesn't get in the way. I also found that I could wear it on my arm without it looking awkward.


I loved the cute bows, and the front zippers were actually pockets. I thought the zippers might be just there to look pretty. The colour is nice and bright, and the zombie face is my favourite design.


It also came with a shoulder strap that you could put on. I had to stop myself doing that, because I already have too many shoulder bags.
The back of the bag is black PVC and this inside it fabric. The bag has nice padding on the inside, and it seems really well constructed.

Here is what it looks like on my arm. I hope this bag lasts for ages, because I really like it!

No comments: