Monday, July 18, 2011

The Loft, 17th July

I was very happy on Sunday because I got to see one of my best friends who has recently returned from Europe (and the Wave Gothik Treffen). We had dinner and went to the Loft together. It's been so long since we've been dancing, there hasn't been much happening lately in Perth.



Here is Stooge, my friends roommates cat. He's very cute, and he was all snugly on the electric blanket. I like him because he wags his tail when he's happy. In this photo he was like "wtf are you doing?"


Here's what I wore! I tried to build my outfit around my new Demonia boots, because I really wanted to wear them. I took them to the cobblers, Demonia's have crappy traction and I don't like slipping and falling over. This outfit also include lots of new clothing!

Cure Shirt: UK Ebay. It's totally impossible to find good/cheap Cure shirts in Australia. This is one of my only white shirts. As you can tell, I'm not a fan of white.
Cardigan: New Look. New clothing!
Skirt: Evans. New! I really love the pleats, but the skirt is a bit sheer.
Tights: We Love Colours (I'm going to do some reviews when I can get some photos)
Boots: Demonia

New necklaces, from Ebay. A long sweater bead necklace, and a rosary necklace. Nice and cheap too!

No comments: