Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Loft- US Tribute

Last Sunday I got to DJ at the Loft: US Tribute. I was really worried, because all of my music is British post-punk. And I did get in trouble a little bit on the night because I played a few English songs.

Here is what I wore:
Dress: Evans (cheap off UK ebay)
Belt: Evans (cheap off UK ebay)
Cardigan: Target
Tights: Razzamatazz 70 denier from Kmart
Boots: Winklepickers from Underground Shoes

And here is my winter coat! I had to drag it out because it's really chilly now. I haven't worn it since last year in the UK. I purchased the coat from Myer for about $200. I've had it for a while, and it's my only big coat I own. I love the buckles on the wrists and the large collar/lapel.
I was so glad I found this style!

These are the badges on my lapel. David Bowie, Adam Ant, and the crown one I got from Buckingham Palace.

A cute spider headband. I bought from Claire's accessories in the UK. It was part of their Halloween selection but I always buy stuff like this to wear everyday. The spider was originally black, and didn't show up well on the netting and headband so I painted it sliver with nail polish.

No comments: