I little while ago I got contacted, on ebay, by a German fellow asking if he could buy the shoes off me. He's willing to pay more than I bought them for, plus shipping.
I'm at a loss what to do. Do I tell him to bugger off? Or do I sell him the shoes?
I love the shoes, these are my thoughts:
- I'm worried they might wear out quickly.
- I have to wear them in (blisters, ouch) but this is a problem with all Dr. Martens.
- I can't zip them up all the way, BUT I can buckle all of the buckles. So wearing them with the zips down isn't a problem.
- If I sell the shoes, I'll have money. But I CAN afford these shoes, I'm not poor.
- They're vintage and in my size. I've never seen Dr. Martens like these before
Ignore fat leg and messy floor.
UPDATE: Thanks everyone for your comments. I've decided to keep the shoes!