Sunday, September 18, 2016

I Heart Patches

Patches are an accessory that can really make your clothes an expression of your individuality. Here are some patches I have purchased from Etsy lately.

Siouxsie, The Cure, and Joy Division patches from neoshiki

David Bowie mugshot patch from Toxic Crash Cult

Embroidered Joy Divison patch, and tags for the Overlook Hotel (The Shining) and the Bates Motel (Psycho) from Bruised Tongue. The Overlook Hotel tag is currently on my car keys. You can also see my rabbits foot :)

Divine patch, plus a free sticker from Black Lodge Press

I have lots more patches on my wishlist :)

3 comments:

Aji LaStrange said...

Love your key tags. XD

Maria Alexander said...

cool! Never thought of ordering patches from etsy, thanks for recommending!

Insomniac's Attic said...

I love the Siouxsie patch! I think I need to get me some of those key tags. Hey, maybe I'll buy some for the hotel! LOL