Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wednesday Wants

I haven't done this in ages. Luckily I've found some stuff that I'd like to have, but I'm too poor to buy it.

First off, I have some great news. Adam Ant is coming to Perth!!!! I finally get to see him, I'm so excited. Adam Ant is one of those people I thought I'd never see in concert.

 PVC Corset, Renaissance Cloth. I already have a PVC under bust corset but I'd love one with buckles. The metal rings on the side are awesome too.

 Jersey Body with Mesh Shoulders, Asos Curve £25.00. The fishnet insert looks awesome! I'm not sure this will suit me though.

Coventry, Fluevog $335usd. I really, really want these shoes. Me and my friend are planning to go to Wave-Gotik-Treffen next year and I need some Goth walking shoes. Does anyone have these shoes, or do you know if Fluevogs are comfortable?
I'll also be visiting my family in Leicester and sightseeing in Europe, if you'd like me to visit you drop me a line! :)

Do you have any ideas for really comfortable Goth shoes? Tell me in the comments

No comments: