Sunday, June 29, 2014

Incursion July: Atomic Winter

Last night I DJed at Incursion. I had the opening set and the midnight set. Everyone was dancing to my midnight set, so I think I did well (there's no one around at the opening set, so I played whatever I wanted).

The theme was Atomic Winter, due to the fact that it's winter here in Australia (I guess). I didn't wear anything special, but my hair has finally grown enough so I can have a mohawk again.

The club was decorated like a post-apocalyptic wasteland (ignore the ladder, that got put away)

I spray painted a triforce :P

View towards the DJ booth.

I'm DJ Prudish

Here is what I wore!
Jacket: No Future (decorated by me)
Shirt: Primark
Skirt: City Chic
Winklepickers: Underground Shoes


I wore the Kooky lipstick that I reviewed in my previous post.

1 comment:

linnea-maria said...

Looking gorgeous as always! The club were so well decorated.