Sunday, June 1, 2014

Loft Re-open

Last night I went out to the club The Loft, which has reopened at a new location above a pub which is a 10 minute walk away.
I didn't want to go at first, but a friend kept telling me to go and helped me choose what to wear :)

Sadly no full outfit post, as my main camera didn't have any battery life left, so I had to take photos with my phone camera.

I'm wearing a new lipstick by Lime Crime called Wicked. It's a dark red matte lipstick.
Necklace from Domino Dollhouse, and earrings from a shop in Perth.

I got my hair cut a while ago, and the barber cut it very short (shorter than this). It was very butch, and I'm waiting for it to grow out again. Too short to do a mohawk! :(

Sweetheart skater dress from Asos Curve.

5 comments:

Maria Alexander said...

you look fab!! Love the lipstick, I´m looking for a dark red shade, is the lime crime worth it?

linnea-maria said...

You look lovely! Tell me what did you think of the lipstick? Does it stay on place?

Lydian said...

Super cute, love a good pointy boot.

Unknown said...

I'm pleased I made you go out! ;)

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I love the makeup and jewelry, lovely!