Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Wednesday Wants

My new job is great. I wont get paid for a few weeks, but I don't mind. It's means I wont spend it all.

Today's items don't include any fashion, I've been looking around but haven't seen anything of interest.

Gorilla Perfume Mini Set, Lush Cosmetics $24.95aud. I've been craving a new perfume, but I don't know what I want and what will suit me. I remember smelling a perfume while clubbing once, and asked the girl what she was wearing. Lust, Gorilla Perfume. The scents I don't like, I'll give to friends.

 Mattify! Ulta, Mattify! Cosmetics $12.99usd. Oh shiny face, the bane of my life. I've only recently been using Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation (It's brilliant), before that I was a shiny oily mess. I'd really love to try this as I've been needing a new face powder. The price is cheap, but will it be any good?
Zombie Head Cookie Jar, Think Geek $39.99usd. I LOVE THIS! Zombies and cookies go so well together. I've been wanting this ever since it came out, and it's inclusion today may be the fact I'm craving chocolate.

No comments: