Friday, March 9, 2012

Different Outfits

Here are two of my outfits I wore recently:


Return of the Living Dead Shirt: Ebay
Skirt: Ebay
Boots: Dr. Marten
Bag: Iron Fist


Here I am at the Hyde Park Fair with some ponies!

Night of the Living Dead shirt: Comic book shop
Skirt: City Chic
Tights: DIY
Boots: Dr. Marten


I recently found some skeletons in the collection at my work :)

FYI, these aren't my hands. They belong to my coworker.

In other news, I'm getting really annoyed at the TV series The Walking Dead. So much different from the comics. I wish Andrea was as strong as she is in the books, she's my favourite character but they made her a whingey horrible person in the show :(

2 comments:

Jurassic Goth said...

Love the skirt with the layers :-)

Anonymous said...

Heads up: I just nominated you for a blogging award! Go to my blog to check it out.