Friday, March 23, 2012

EBM Grows On You: Part 4

Today I'm going to show you a few Synth songs.


Join In The Chant by Nitzer Ebb


The Model by Kraftwerk


Headhunter by Front 242


Mr. T by Sturm Cafe

I heard about Sturm Cafe from my mate Merissa. She was playing their album "So Seelisch, So Schön!" in the car, and it was so catchy I had to download it.
You can download it online for around $7 through this website (search for Sturm Cafe, and So Seelisch So Schon should be in the list)

Part 1 [here]
Part 2 [here]
Part 3 [here]
Part 4 [here]

2 comments:

Jurassic Goth said...

I'm not averse to a bit of EBM and Industrial and am very fond of VNV Nation, Covenant and several other bands but lately there's been a few club nights where what they've been playing is dance music....and if I wanted to listen to bad remixes of Groove is in the Heart or Barbie Girl, I'd have got myself some orange fake tan and gone to the mainstream clubs in town. I know the scene is always evolving but, to be honest, I really don't get the perky dancey stuff that's being played by some dj's under the auspices of EBM.
Loving the stuff you've been adding to your blog though...that's what I'd call EBM and Industrial :-)

Elizabeth_Bethezda said...

Thanks for the Sturm Cafe!! Going to download noaw!!! :)

Also I have a facebook group you might find fun: http://www.facebook.com/groups/248527528567367/

Cheers!