Monday, May 7, 2012

Loft Outfit, 6th May 2012


What I wore:
Cotton biker jacker: Deranged Designs
Shirt: Seibei
Skirt: Big W
Tights: Kmart
Winklepickers: Demonia

I've always wanted a biker jacket, but sadly I don't suit leather. I just look so much larger when I wear a leather jacket. I was so happy when I found a cotton version on Angry, Young & Poor. They didn't have the size XL in stock, so I bought it from Deranged Designs instead ($70). I was a bit worried that it wouldn't fit me, when it arrived I was so glad that it fit like my other cotton jacket :)
The next step is for me to sew my patches on it, and I really want to stud it too. I just have to figure out where to put the studs :)

I'm wearing my amazing "I'm Fat Let's Party" shirt from Seibei. The only thing I dislike about this shirt is the yellow writing, but it could be worse.

Blue lip balm from Morgana Cryptoria

4 comments:

J.Bane said...

The jacket is great, and I love that it's cotton. I get too hot in leather. I think the yellow writing on the shirt works with your green hair. :)

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I agree with the previous comment, the yellow looks good with your hair colour! The shirt is awesome. Love the blue lips as well.

Meagan Kyla said...

Yay! Motorcycle style jackets, my favorite! Lookin' good my dear :)

Jurassic Goth said...

Great outfit and I LOVE that t-shirt. Yellow writing on black always reminds me of the Hacienda club in Manchester and Factory records. I think it really works (especially with the jacket) looks good on you
:-)